We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team in Pisa (Italy). The chosen candidate will play a vital role in the intersection of our IT and software engineering activities.
The right candidate will be a passionate “technology addict” interested in all the latest technologies and trends, specifically those within the micro services paradigm and infrastructure as a code approach.
On a daily basis as DevOps Engineer you will work alongside the development team on the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining a complex cloud-based architecture, with particular regard to scalability, reliability, availability
- 1-2 year of experience with Database and data modeling (preferably MySQL)
- Maintaining and provisioning a large number of distributed software agents
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with other engineering teams and technical writers
- Significant experience as Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Proficient with git or similar version control software
- Knowledge of one configuration management and deployment tool (e.g Saltstack, Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (L2-L7)
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (e.g. Docker, libvirt, KVM, Xen, VMware)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCE)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of C++ and SoC core architectures(ARM, MIPS, etc) will be highly considered
This is a permanent position which offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate. You will also be given the opportunity for international career growth and the opportunity to make a big impact in the world of IoT.