Domotz is an award winning network monitoring and management SaaS. With offices in Pisa, Dublin, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Sofia, we help Managed Service Providers, IT Professionals, Enterprises and System Integrators to remotely manage and solve even the most challenging Network and IT issues in an efficient, secure and cost-effective way.
Domotz is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our growing R&D team. In this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving, focusing on the design and development of Domotz innovative and scalable product. You will be part of a challenging environment, and work with cutting edge technologies to build our functional remote monitoring web application.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Front End Software Engineer
- Experience with modern Front End frameworks such as React, AngularJS or VueJS
- Experience with CSS/SASS
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience working with Git
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Permanent position with competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate
- Up to 20% of working time available to develop innovative personal projects
- Opportunity for international career growth in a very innovative company
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) candidates from the disability list will be given priority.