Domotz and HaloPSA Announce New Integration to Streamline Network Inventory, Documentation and Troubleshooting
Identify, track and footprint devices and detect, triage and troubleshoot network and device events in real-time with the Domotz and HaloPSA integration
DRAPER, Utah, March 3, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Domotz, the provider of award-winning network monitoring software for MSPs, integrators and enterprises, and HaloPSA, a single, all-inclusive solution designed for MSPs and service providers, today announced a new integration to streamline network inventory, documentation and troubleshooting.
The new integration includes two components. Thanks to the new integration for documentation and device inventory, users can now identify, track and footprint assets in HaloPSA, leveraging Domotz award-winning device recognition technology. Thanks to the ticketing integration, Domotz detects issues with the network and devices and sends the information directly to HaloPSA so users can triage and troubleshoot critical events quickly.
"The most powerful network management services always stem from an accurate and real-time asset inventory and documentation of a network," said JB Fowler, Chief Product Officer at Domotz. "We're very pleased to offer these capabilities alongside HaloPSA, along with a robust process for troubleshooting issues more intelligently."
How the Domotz and HaloPSA integration works:
- Domotz automatically discovers and footprints all device assets on a network and sends the information directly to HaloPSA.
- A brand new “Manage” homepage that highlights networks that requires attention such as those with a high Device assets are updated in real-time to create accurate inventories and documentation.
- When an important networked device goes down, a ticket is automatically generated in HaloPSA.
- HaloPSA notifies the appropriate team members immediately so action can be taken.
- If the device changes status (up/down) all the information is included in the ticket so operators can troubleshoot with more intelligence.
- The integration also includes automatic ticket closure for network events including if a device or the network goes back up.
Learn more about getting started with the Domotz and HaloPSA integration.