USAV Adds Seven New Partners to Network
USAV today announced the addition of seven new partners to its network. The new partners include:
Preferred Manufacturer Partners
- AtlasIED – A global electronics manufacturer providing comprehensive audio solutions for commercial, corporate, educational, healthcare, retail, transportation and government environments. AtlasIED combines engineering skills and service with a focus on solving present and future technology challenges. Offering industry-leading mass notification, life safety, public address, voice lift, background music and soundmasking systems, AtlasIED delivers product lines that span most markets.
- NETGEAR – NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of big IT. Their advanced range of reliable, affordable networking products are easy to install and maintain.
Preferred Service Providers
- TrueNorth – TrueNorth is a risk management and insurance brokerage firm focused on providing integrated solutions. For businesses, they provide cybersecurity, risk management/property casualty, employee benefits, retirement plans, strategic continuation planning, consulting and education.
- Domotz – Domotz is a remote monitoring and management platform for IoT. They offer powerful network management software for MSP’s, integrators, security professionals and business owners.
- Paximo – Paximo is a recruitment firm that helps identify and place top talent in the AV and security industries. Extensive market knowledge allows Paximo to consult on salaries, competitor’s company structure and provide additional information.
Integrated Service Groups
- PCD, Inc (Santa Rosa, Ca) started in 1981 that specializes in the design and installation of audio and video systems. PCD takes on a variety of large commercial, educational and institutional projects in both the public and private sectors.