Domotz is looking for its first dedicated Community Manager! The Community Manager should be outgoing with a take-charge attitude and healthy level of “hustle”, who will take over our existing programs to engage with, nurture, and leverage our community connections. This role will be the voice of Domotz, managing communications in various online communities and social networks, connecting with our current and prospective customers in the IT, MSP, and A/V markets.
If you enjoy working in a highly innovative environment, with talented people, and engaging with customers worldwide... here’s your chance to make a difference!
Experience working with IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets will be considered a plus.
Community Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Build relationships with customers, journalists and industry professionals in IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond and engage with customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Community Manager requirements:
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience communicating with industry professionals in IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field Bonus:
- Video / Photography
- Experience with Adobe Suite
Domotz is an award-winning SaaS-based company that provides a tool to IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets. Domotz brings efficiency and network awareness to these business and their customers/clients.