We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team in Pisa (Italy). The chosen candidate will play a vital role in the intersection of our IT and software engineering activities.
The right candidate will be a passionate “technology addict” interested in all the latest technologies and trends, specifically those within the micro services paradigm and infrastructure as a code approach.
On a daily basis as DevOps Engineer you will work alongside the development team on the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining a complex cloud-based architecture, with particular regard to scalability, reliability, availability
- 1-2 year of experience with Database and data modeling (preferably MySQL)
- Maintaining and provisioning a large number of distributed software agents
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with other engineering teams and technical writers
- Significant experience as Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Proficient with git or similar version control software
- Knowledge of one configuration management and deployment tool (e.g Saltstack, Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (L2-L7)
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (e.g. Docker, libvirt, KVM, Xen, VMware)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCE)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of C++ and SoC core architectures(ARM, MIPS, etc) will be highly considered
Domotz is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Domotz are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have strong technical skills, desire to grow and be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing company, then we want to hear from you!
All applications for this position must be submitted in English.