As a Domotz Technical Support Specialist, your main responsibility will be to support customers with technical questions regarding their account and Domotz services. Your main goal will be to ensure a positive customer experience, while solving the customer’s technical problems he may be experiencing with Domotz.
Full job description:
Domotz is looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is a proactive and innovative achiever, likes to wear multiple hats, learn new technologies, experience the fast-paced world of SaaS and who wants to become a key part of our growing team!
As a Domotz Support Specialist, your main responsibility will be to ensure customer success. Your main goal will be to establish a positive relationship with the customer and ensure their Domotz experience is positive. You will be responsible for effective communications with the customer and conveying any feature requests, bugs or other suggestions to the engineering teams. We are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional, but friendly approach.
Domotz is a SaaS-based company that provides a tool to IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets. Domotz brings efficiency and network awareness to these businesses and their customers/clients. Our software helps small to medium-sized businesses ensure the critical networking infrastructure that drives and supports their business is working as expected, 24/7/365. Our world-wide support team is nimble and constantly encouraging each other to push it to the next level. Our management team provides mentorship, training, and guidance on how to be the best you can be. Come be a part of this fast-growing organization.
Technical Support Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with leads/customers using our helpdesk tools (tickets, email, live chat, internal backoffice) to resolve technical issues and answer technical and business inquiries
- Help customers install software on their own machines (Linux, Windows and embedded systems)
- Liaise with the dev team about technical issues/bugs and anything that needs to be escalated
- From time to time, help sales team in pitching the product and providing online demos to customers
- Help the product team to improve the documentation so that it makes Support job easier
Technical Support Specialist requirements and qualifications:
- Working experience of Computer Networking and Network Protocols
- Working knowledge of Windows systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient level of English
- Previous experience with Network Monitoring Tools and Linux systems is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 4% Matching 401k
- Flexible PTO
This is a permanent position which offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate. You will also be given the opportunity for international career growth and the opportunity to make a big impact in the world of IoT.
Domotz is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Domotz are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.