Want to leverage your experience and development skills working in the Computer Networking industry for an innovative, fast-growing company?
If yes, this role might be for you: Domotz is now looking for a talented and motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for technology and Computer Networking.
Our ideal candidate is a strong software engineer, self-motivated, positive and with a can-do attitude, eager to take on new challenges in this industry.
You will be working on the whole product life cycle, with the responsibility of researching and developing new features for our existing cloud solution and integrations of third-party devices and systems with our solution. You are excited to grow, build highly scalable and reliable software, in pursuit of excellence.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Front End Software Engineer
- Experience with modern Front End frameworks such as React, AngularJS or VueJS
- Experience with CSS/SASS
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience working with Git
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) will be considered a plus
Why Join The Engineering Team At Domotz:
- Permanent position
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work in a hybrid mode Remote/Office
- Up to 20% of working time available to develop innovative personal projects
- Opportunity for an international career growth in a very innovative company
Domotz is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Domotz are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have strong technical skills, desire to grow and be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing company, then we want to hear from you!
All applications for this position must be submitted in English.