Want to leverage your experience and development skills working in the Computer Networking industry for an innovative, fast-growing company?
If yes, this role might be for you: Domotz is looking for a Technical Product Owner with a solid background in network administration, network monitoring or as DevOps.
As a Technical Product Owner at Domotz, you will have the opportunity to combine your strong technical knowledge and analytical skills with your product management expertise to drive the success of our cutting-edge software products.
Technical Product Owner duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct feature research, gather insights from external/internal users, and stay up to date on industry trends and competitor activity to inform product strategy
- Analyze and prepare requirements for integrations of the Domotz suite with third-party Hardware and Services
- Act as the voice of the customer, incorporating feedback and new requirements to drive products development
- Define and prioritize product features and manage the backlog
- Prepare and oversee the development and testing lab
- Perform User Acceptance Test on the features delivered by development team
- Perform periodic and structured presentation of activities to management and stakeholders
Technical Product Owner requirements and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as IT System Administrator, Network Administrator, or DevOps
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with git or similar version control software
- Experience with network monitoring and SNMP monitoring
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to balance high-level business understanding with strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with the development team
- Quick learner with the ability to stay up to date with IT technical research
- High attention to detail and to deliver excellent quality work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Comfortable in learning different technical concepts
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as Project Manager or Product Owner
Why Join the Engineering Team at Domotz?
- Permanent position
- Competitive compensation and benefits that recognize and monetize your talent
- Hybrid Working, with only 2 days per week in the office
- Opportunity for career growth in a very innovative, warm, friendly and international company
- Attention to people's wellbeing and work-life balance
Domotz is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Domotz are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have strong technical skills, are a proactive problem solver with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering exceptional and up-to-date products, and want to be part of an exciting journey in a fast-growing company, then we want to hear from you!
All applications for this position must be submitted in English.