As a Technical Support and Quality Assurance Specialist, your main responsibility will be to support customers with technical questions regarding their account for a new service offered by Domotz. Your main goal will be to ensure a positive customer experience, while solving the customer’s technical problems he may be experiencing with the service. You will also be responsible to assure a great quality for the new services delivered, by performing testing of the solution before the release.
Full job description:
Domotz is looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is a proactive and innovative achiever, likes to wear multiple hats, learn new technologies, experience the fast-paced world of SaaS and who wants to become a key part of our growing team!
As a Domotz Support Specialist, your main responsibility will be to ensure customer success. Your main goal will be to establish a positive relationship with the customer and ensure their Domotz experience is positive. You will be responsible for effective communications with the customer and conveying any feature requests, bugs or other suggestions to the engineering teams. You will also perform Quality Assurance tests on the solution that will be released to the customers, so that you will be able to know the offered service at its best and ensure a high quality release to our customer base.
We are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional, but friendly approach.
Domotz is a SaaS-based company that provides a tool to IT Departments, Managed Service Providers and Integrators in the Commercial and Residential A/V markets. Domotz brings efficiency and network awareness to these businesses and their customers/clients. Domotz is offering a new service which will also be able to track network and application usage on Windows devices. Our world-wide support team is nimble and constantly encouraging each other to push it to the next level. Our management team provides mentorship, training, and guidance on how to be the best you can be. Come be a part of this fast-growing organization.
Technical Support and Quality Assurance Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers using our helpdesk (tickets, email, live chat) to resolve technical issues and answer technical and business inquiries
- Help customers install software on their own machines (Windows machines)
- Execute activities and testing that improve quality
- Help the Product Team improving the quality of the product offered through creation and maintenance of various test functions
- Liaise with the dev team about technical issues/bugs and anything that needs to be escalated
- Help the product team to improve the documentation so that it makes Support job easier
Technical Support and Quality Assurance Specialist requirements and qualifications:
- Working experience of Applications, Computer Networking and Network Protocols
- Working knowledge of Windows machines
- Sharp attention to details and good customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient level of English
- Previous experience with Network Traffic Analysis Tools is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 4% Matching 401k
- Flexible PTO
This is a permanent position which offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits for the right candidate. You will also be given the opportunity for international career growth and the opportunity to make a big impact in the world of IoT.
Domotz is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Domotz are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.